Connecting to your best leadership self.
12 WEEK VIRTUAL PERSONAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
Leadership and the skills associated with it have never been more critical.
The world continues to change around us and new challenges arise every day in our organisations and communities. We need self-aware leaders who can think on their feet, stay calm, be focused, purposeful and productive. Whilst making sure they take care of themselves and others too.
Sound like the type of leader you want to be?
If your answer is yes, then Leadership Connect is the right programme for you.
LEADERSHIP CONNECT WILL GIVE YOU THE TOOLS TO:
- Be more self-aware, purposeful and planned
- Take the right action as a leader
- Leverage your strengths
- Identify what you want to shift personally and professionally
- Discover the leader you want to be
WHO WOULD BENEFIT?
Leaders with 2-3 years of management experience who:
- Want to gain more confidence to step up as a leader
- Want to make more impact with better results
- Struggle to find time for development
WHAT YOU WILL TAKEAWAY:
Practical tools and techniques to help with the above, plus:
- A supportive leadership network
- How to improve your current learning habits
- How to immediately apply what you learn
- Frameworks, examples, and templates galore
Here’s some free resources for you to get feel of the value of Leadership Connect.
Level of focus – Download here
Talking about change – Download here
Healthy mind platter – Download here
“I know understand the leader I can be and how to move towards this. The small changes I am making are already making a massive difference.”
Hear what others have to say about Leadership Connect
Head of Business Performance Management
Laser Plumbing and Electrical
Group People & Leadership Director
Belron – Smith & Smith Glass, Laser Group Services (Electrical & Plumbing)
Chief Operating Officer
The Eye Institute
What is Leadership Connect?
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Relevant short and snappy content
- Bite-sized chunks for about an hour a week for 12 weeks
- Virtual action learning group sessions, including specific strategies for YOU
- Live facilitated workshops for an hour twice a month
- Access to a dedicated online Executive Coach
- A world-class virtual platform to keep your learning on track
- A strong focus on taking practical action steps
WHAT IT IS NOT
- Hours of theory and study
- Endless generic videos
- An impersonal ‘cookie cutter’ course with no relevance to you or your specific context
Are you in?
Limited places are available – act now!
Programme start, Wednesday, 28 June.
Early bird $1500 + GST Expires 14 June.
Full price: $1800 +GST