Connecting to your best leadership self.
12 WEEK VIRTUAL PERSONAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME: Next programme starting March 6th 2024
Leadership and the skills associated with it have never been more critical.
The world continues to change around us and new challenges arise every day in our organisations and communities. We need self-aware leaders who can think on their feet, stay calm, be focused, purposeful and productive. Whilst making sure they take care of themselves and others too!
What is Leadership Connect?
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Relevant short and snappy content
- Bite-sized chunks for about an hour a week for 12 weeks
- Virtual action learning group sessions, including specific strategies for IMMEDIATE APPLICATION
- Live facilitated workshops for an hour twice a month
- Access to a dedicated online Executive Coach
- A world-class virtual platform to keep your learning on track
- A strong focus on taking practical action steps
WHAT IT IS NOT
- Hours of theory and study
- Endless generic videos
- An impersonal ‘cookie cutter’ course with no relevance to your leaders or their specific context
LEADERSHIP CONNECT WILL GIVE YOUR LEADERS THE TOOLS TO:
- Be more self-aware, purposeful and planned
- Take the right action as a leader
- Leverage your strengths
- Identify what they want to shift personally and professionally
- Discover the leader they want to be
WHAT YOUR LEADERS WILL TAKEAWAY:
Practical tools and techniques to help with the above, plus:
- A supportive leadership network
- How to improve their current learning habits
- How to immediately apply what they learn
- Frameworks, examples, and templates galore
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Leaders with 2-3 years of management experience who:
- Would like to step up into development roles with their organisation OR
- Are evaluating opportunities to move into a new leadership role OR
- Are looking for a career change and a move up
Sound like the type of leader you want your people to be?
If your answer is yes, then Leadership Connect is the right programme for you and your organisation.
“I now understand the leader I can be and how to move towards this. The small changes I am making are already making a massive difference.”
Hear what others have to say about Leadership Connect
Head of Business Performance Management
Laser Plumbing and Electrical
Group People & Leadership Director
Belron – Smith & Smith Glass, Laser Group Services (Electrical & Plumbing)
Chief Operating Officer
The Eye Institute
“What I liked most about the Leadership Connect course was that it didn’t just talk at me with what I should be doing, it showed me a range of tools and skills and then encouraged me to identify which things applied to and benefited me most, and focus on putting them into action in real life situations.”
Are you in?
Limited places are available – act now!
Programme start, Wednesday March 6th .
Early bird $1500 + GST Expires January 31st
Full price: $1800 +GST